10.25.2011

Ideas Anyone?

Alright, this post is to see what you think! I am hoping to make Creative Medley more personal and get feedback from current customers, future customers, potential customers and anyone else who wants to voice an opinion.

First however, I want to let you in on how this idea came about. Monday I was out with a dear friend running errands. (It is ALWAYS more fun to do everyday mundane things with good company!) We started bright and early--much TOO early mind you--to make it to the DMV when they opened to get our licenses. Hers needed to be updated to her new married last name and I needed to transfer mine from out of state to our new location in NJ. We spent early morning driving there and getting that done and then proceeded to reward ourselves with coffee and bagels. Yum! After our little treat we went off to get her license plate for her new little car because this was on the way to the pumpkin patch we were headed to to grab us some cute pumpkins! While at the dealership the man helping us noticed my warm and comfy fingerless gloves that I was wearing. He inquired as to where I got them and that his wife would love some like them. What an opportunity!!! I told him that I had made them and happened to have my very last Creative Medley business card to give to him. (Obviously I need to print some more. Now where is that printer cord that got misplaced in our move?...)
   This was quite exciting for me, especially being in a new place with very limited connections to have met someone interested in my knitting. And a product I was planning on putting on the website very soon! So for the next few weeks I will be a knitting fiend to get some stock on the website! Now here is the part where you all come in. I want to offer a product people will want and enjoy and pick as their go-to item to grab as they're heading out the door. My fingerless gloves are first on the list to be offered next. What colors would YOU like to see? Please leave a comment and let me know!

Next I want to hear suggestions of knitwear YOU would want to purchase. Things you would like to see offered. Or gift ideas you would like to see offered for gifts. I have so many things I can do but I want to know what customers would like to see :) More hand knitted scarfs maybe? A specific color of earring? More hand knitted hats? What should I focus on next that YOU would like to see, I want to hear!

1 comment:

  1. You could give examples maybe. Like I don't know what knitted items are possibilities. So I wouldn't know what toask for.

    ReplyDelete