6.03.2013

The Shop is Open!!!!...but

Well, I'm so excited to have my Creative Medley shop up and running again!  However there is one more bump in the road. As I was reposting old items and adding on new items my computer battery gave it's little warning message that the battery life was running low. This was odd since I had just plugged it in. Upon further inspection, the cord showed signs of an attack from our adorable little playful cat...who has severed the plug in for my computer. Since this is the SECOND cord he has toyed to death, and it is an $80 replacement, I am afraid my uploads and updates are on hold. I can still access the shop via my phone, but all my photographs of the new shop items are on that computer! -sigh-

So, please enjoy browsing through the few items that did get listed in the shop! Know that there are more that just can't be listed yet until this computer charger cord cat-astrophe is amended. (This may have to be a creative solution as my hours have been cut back at my part time job AND I'm saving up to pay for a bridesmaids dress and eventual trip for my soon-to-be sister-in-law's wedding!)

Life throws curveballs sometimes! Grand re-opening of The Creative Medley Etsy shop wasn't quite as spectacular as I'd hoped...and is still incomplete. But it is still nice to be open again! Stay tuned as technology is bested by my cat, alternative solutions are figured out by my wonderful husband, and the most cost-efficient fix is found! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment