5.10.2013

Postponed

     Since I last wrote, things have changed somewhat. My projected relaunch coincided with my grandmother passing away. And since both of my grandmothers have been such an inspiration to my store and taught me so much of the creative elements that I use with my little Etsy shop, it has been a challenge to get back into planning the relaunch. My projected date was early April, but sadly I had to be back home for a funeral and such things so everything has been postponed and dates moved back a great deal. Sometimes life just intervenes and gets in the way of our plans.

     As of now I don't have a projected date, but am still planning on having a grand re-opening. I'll definitely be posting more in the future as things get closer.

Thanks all!

No comments:

Post a Comment