2.04.2013

And again...

I will reiterate my last blog post, not done yet, still crazily trying to balance life with a new job and having friends move nearby (yay!). I am planning on re-opening soon, and as yet have still not worked out the pricing for providing a donation to a good cause yet. Pricing that out will be tricky as I don't want to overcharge but still need to meet my goals as well. You know, all the less fun and exciting parts of having a shop.

However, here is your sneak peek at what will be coming soon!!!
Plan for:
*handmade cards
*place cards for formal (or just fun!) entertaining
*more earrings and jewelry
*and possibly more scarves and knitted items

So that is your sneak peek on what will be coming soon! Give me another week or so to make some of these new items available for you, and the CreativeMedley will be up and running again!



No comments:

Post a Comment